The following venues will be used in Athy:
- Swimming Phase – K Leisure Athy, Greenhills, Athy, Co. Kildare.
- Shooting Phase – Ardscoil na Tríonóide, Rathstewart, Athy, Co. Kildare. R14 DK12
- Running Phase – St. Abban's Athletic Club, Monavea, Crettyard, Co. Laois.
The schedule for each phase is as follows:
Phase 1 - Swimming
- 07.00 am - Swimming Warm-Up
- 07.10 am - Swimming - First Heat
Phase 2 Shooting
- 08.45 am - Registration
- 09.10 am - First Shoot Detail
Phase 3 Running
- 11.30 am - Minimus Biathlon
- 12.30 pm - Senior and Junior Triathlon
- Cross Country Running begins with Minimus Boys and Girls, followed by Senior Boys and Girls and Junior Boys and Girls.
- All competitors must run in numerical order.
Select from the following downloads to view the competition timetable, swimming warm up schedule and the competitor numbers
Points to Note
- Members should take note of their shoot detail and firing point numbers as well as their swim heat and lane numbers.
- Arrive for each phase of the competition allowing time to register and warm up.
- It is recommend that each Branch appoint one member of the Branch to collect all of the Branch running numbers and timing chips.
- The prize giving will be held in the shooting hall in Ardscoil na Tríonóide, Athy, Co. Kildare.
Good luck to everyone competing at the National Triathlon Final.