The summer season of qualifiers and championships is fast approaching. As you prepare for these championships, it is important to note that there have been a number of changes that you should be aware of.
- In 2019, competitors in the Under 10 and Under 12 Combined Training classes must NOW qualify for the Festival Championships in Barnadown. The four highest PLACED competitors AT EACH AREA QUALIFIER will go forward to the championships provided that they have attained at least 50% of the possible maximum score. Please see, page 11 of the 2019 Dressage and Combined Training Rulebook, available on the Downloads page of the IPC website under the heading Discipline Rule Books.
- There have also been some additions made to the Eligibility of Horses and horse / pony and rider combinations on page 11 and 12 of the 2019 Dressage and Combined Training Rule Book. These are clearly highlighted and are well worth reading and digesting.
- Finally, the Open and Under 12 Combined Training Tests for 2019 have changed. The tests are available on the Downloads page of the IPC website under the heading Dressage Tests.
- The Open Combined Training Test is the British Eventing Novice Dressage Test 112 (2010)
- The Under 12 Combined Training Test is the IPC Pre Novice Dressage Test 2019.
- Tack Sheets for dressage can also be accessed on the Downloads page of the website under the heading Tack Sheets.
Please take note of this information and share it with any members of your Branch who may be considering qualifying for the Dressage and Combined Training Championships at the Festival in July.