Situation Vacant - Membership and Accounts Administrator
4 Day Week
The Irish Pony Club Office
Main Street, Urlingford, Via Thurles, Co. Kilkenny.
Duties will include:
- Assisting Company Accountant with Quarterly Management and Year End Accounts
- Keeping accounts up to date on Big Red Book (Cloud version), Debtors, Creditors, Bank (including Bank lodgements) etc.
- Entering membership online and maintaining our membership database. Reconciliation of membership numbers to capitation received. Creating membership cards and dispatching to each Branch.
- Annual checking and ensuring compliance of Branch Accounts to financial procedures.
- Supply of financial information for Annual Budget construction and to Finance Committee as required
- Processing payroll using Thesaurus Payroll System
- Other ad hoc administration duties
- Occasional weekend work at Irish Pony Club Competitions
The ideal candidate will have 2 years accounting experience and have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, (Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of Big Red Book (Cloud version), Online Membership Database and Thesaurus Payroll System desirable. Candidate must have a good attention to detail, be an excellent communicator, a team player, and an ability to work on own initiative.
To apply: -
The deadline for applications is 9.00am Monday 25th February 2019.