The following are the dates for the 2020 RDS Senior Mounted Games qualifier competitions. These competitions will include under 10 and junior competitions.
- Sunday 14th June, Venue TBC
- Saturday 20th June,Gorey
- Saturday 27th June, Charleville
- Sunday 5th July, Stradbally (RDS Qualifier Final)
Tack inspection times for all competitions will be as follows:.
- 9am - Juniors
- 11am - U10s
- 1.30pm - Senior
Notice for SENIOR riders attending all RDS qualifiers and RDS competition.
- It has been decided that either sweatshirts or half zips can be worn (as per branch decision).
- They must be a plain block colour without logos, stripes or names.
- The Irish Pony Club logo is required.
- Numnahs: White or dark colour only with branch name or branch logo. No dates.