The Mackey Irish Pony Club Hunter Trial Championships will go ahead tomorrow Saturday 27th April 2019.
Based on current weather forecasts, the storm should blow over in the south east by morning. However, if these forecasts change, a notice will be published immediately on the Irish Pony Club Facebook page.
Please check the page before travelling for the latest information.
Exercise caution while travelling to Moorefields Kennels and stay safe. If necessary allowances will be made for any members delayed while travelling.
The very best of luck to all IPC members competing tomorrow. Stay safe.