An Irish Pony Club Mounted Games competition will take place on Saturday 29th August 2020 at Cork Showgrounds, Curraheen Road, Bishopstown, Postcode T12W935.
Start times for all competitions will be as follows:
- Seniors to start at 11am, Tack inspection at 10.45.
- Under 10 to start at 1.30pm. Tack inspection at 1.15.
- Juniors to start at 2.45. Tack inspection at 2.45.
All entries must be made on the Irish Pony Club Mounted Games Its Plain Sailing page: https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/mounted.
- Each rider must enter and pay individually for whichever competitions they plan to do. The individual entry form will capture the competitor and their accompanying adult's contact information for contact tracing. It will also include a Covid-19 Declaration section.
- When the individual entries are done the Games Trainer or a Branch Official will have to complete an entry for the team on the Mounted Games Its Plain Sailing page, for which there is no charge. This team entry form requires Branches to confirm that all riders have been entered individually and also requires details of the Stewards each team is providing with their Covid-19 Declarations.
- Ensure that all competitors and stewards are aware of the changes to the entry process and read all of the forms carefully.
- Entries will close at 5pm on the 14th of August 2020 for both Individual Competitor Entries and the submission of team details by the Branch.
- Entry Fee Seniors €15 per rider, Juniors €12 per rider and U10 €10 per rider.
Please check the new updated Mounted Games Rule Book for 2020 on the Downloads page of the Irish Pony Club website for details of new games and revised games.