Evening Talk with Ciaran Glynn and Jonty Evans
On Tuesday 17th September Jonty Evans and Ciaran Glynn will hold a talk at Kettles Hotel Swords.
The talk will consist of:
- Ciaran speaking about the build up to the Europeans.
- Fitness level of an Event horse.
- Travelling and competing in a different country with warmer climates and adjusting both horse and rider to this change.
- Warm up and cool down for dressage and showjumping elements and xc phase.
- Jonty will speak about his accident and recovery process.
- His fitness both physically and mentally.
Getting back in the saddle and preparing for competition again.
- Fitness on the ground as well as riding Art.
- What he has and hope to achieve in the future.
- There will be a Q&A slot at the end.
HSI and The Irish Pony Club have also agreed to award 1 CPD Point to any HSI or Pony Club Coaches / Instructors that attend the night. Please book your spot with Zoe 0868773092.
Note: Irish Pony Club Instructors should sign in on the Irish Pony Club Sign In sheet to ensure that their points are awarded to them.