Provisional Running Order, Swimming Warm Up Timetable and Swim Times for the Holmestead Saddlery Minimus Championships
The Holmestead Saddlery National Minimus Championships take place this weekend on Saturday and Sunday, 16th and 17th of June at Punchestown Racecourse. A provisional timetable and running order is now available to download.
The Provisional Branch Running Order contains the cross country number for each Branch member (1st column on the left) and the details of each members swim heat, lane and time.
- The Cross Country Riding Phase will begin at 10am running in strict numerical order i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. at one minute intervals plus their will be an extra minute between teams (depending on safe running).
- Where siblings are sharing a pony, exceptions will be made for the second rider.
- Tack Inspection will begin at 9.30am for the first eight teams on the course. All four members of teams should present together with their team trainer, thirty minutes before they are due to ride. When a Branch haas a very large entry only teams should present at the one time.
- Branch Running Order and Swim Times
The Provisional Minimus Swimming Heats and Warm Ups document contains a full list of each heat, lane and swim time. Please note your heat and swim time.
- Competitors are asked to be at the pool at least 30 minutes before their warm up time.
- It is essential that each member knows the heat that they are in when they present for warm up at the swimming pool.
- The swimming phase will take place at K Leisure, Athy on Sunday 17th of June.
- Minimus Swimming Heats, Lanes, Times and Warm Up Times
The Provisional Minimus Swimming Warm Up Timetable uses a table to provide a brief and clear schedule of each Warm Up, including the time of the warm up and the details of which heats the warm up is for.
- Please carefully read this page to ensure that you arrive at the pool at least 30 minutes before your heat.
- Minimus Swimming Warm Up Timetable
Finally, the Running Phase will take place on Sunday 17th of June at Punchestown Racecourse beginning at 2pm.
- Competitors should aim to be at the running field for 1.30pm.
- Competitors will start in their teams of four or three members together.
- Running will be in strict numerical order in Branch or mixed teams.
- Trainers / DC's are asked to register for the running phase and collect their team microchip numbers at 12.30pm at the Secretary's office.
Please Note: The documents above are provisional. It is adviseable that you check the IPC website again on Friday before travelling to Punchestown to ensure that there have been no changes to these documents.
Good luck to everyone competing at the Holmestead Saddlery Minimus Championships. Looking forward to meeting everyone!