Mackey Irish Pony Club National Hunter Trial 2020 - Entries Open
Entries are now open through your Branches Its Plain Sailing page for the Mackey Irish Pony Club National Hunter Trial Competition, which will take place on Saturday 26th September 2020 in Moorefield Kennels, Moorefield, Old Ross, Co. Wexford, Y35 AY72.
The closing date before which Branches must submit their entries to the IPC office is Friday 18th September 2020 at 9.30am. Branches may wish to set a Branch closing date before this date to allow the Branch entries to be checked and verified, while creating their teams. All competitions must be pre-entered. Entries will not be taken on the day for singles competitions. All entrants must be registered members of the Irish Pony Club for 2020.
For detailed information regarding entry criteria and covid-19 protocols, click on the following link to download the competition information pack. Final details are being implemented at the moment and all additional supporting information will be published and distributed to Branches as it becomes available.
- Moorefield Kennels is located approximately fifteen minutes outside New Ross. For more detailed directions from your base, please use the following Eircode to get detailed directions through Google Maps or AA websites – Y35 AY72 or use the following link to get directions from your location: https://goo.gl/maps/QVksNGBiiec6oaUw7
Camping is NOT allowed at the venue.
Stabling may be booked for the Mackey Irish Pony Club National Hunter Trial Competition by contacting:
- Peter and Kate Bolger, Rosemount. Please contact Kate Bolger directly for further information and to book stables on 086-0760016.
- Michael Finn 087-2310294.
Stabling may not be booked directly through the Irish Pony Club. Stabling is subject to the Covid-19 protocols of each individual stabling provider.
The 2020 Mackey National Hunter Trial Competition will include the following classes:
- Teams of Three
- Senior Pairs
- Senior Singles
- Novice Intermediate Pairs
- Novice Intermediate Singles
- Junior Pairs
- Junior Singles
- Under 12 Pairs
- Under 12 Singles
- Hunting Horn
Please note: The Hunter Trials Rule Book is available to download from the Downloads page of the IPC website for all of the details regarding entry criteria and eligibility.