Mounted Games Competition at Tinahely Show Grounds
The Irish Pony Club Mounted Games Committee will hold a Mounted Games Competition on Saturday and Sunday, 3rd and 4th October 2020 at Tinahely Show Grounds.
All start times are provisional until the final entries have been submitted.
- Senior starting at 10am, followed by Under 10 and Juniors.
- The International competition will start at approximately 2pm, followed by the Under 10s and Juniors.
- Senior starting at approximately 8am followed by the Under 10s and Juniors
- The finals for the Seniors, Under10s and Juniors will take place on Sunday afternoon.
All entries must be made on the Irish Pony Club Mounted Games Its Plain Sailing page: https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/mounted
- Each rider must enter and pay individually for whichever competitions they plan to do. The individual entry form will capture the competitor and their accompanying adult's contact information for contact tracing. It will also include a Covid-19 Declaration section.
- When the individual entries are done the Games Trainer or a Branch Official will have to complete an entry for the team on the Mounted Games Its Plain Sailing page, for which there is no charge. This team entry form requires Branches to confirm that all riders have been entered individually and also requires details of the Stewards each team is providing with their Covid-19 Declarations.
- Ensure that all competitors and stewards are aware of the changes to the entry process and read all of the forms carefully.
- Entry Fee Seniors €15 per rider, Juniors €12 per rider and U10 €10 per rider.
Please check the new updated Mounted Games Rule Book for 2020 on the Downloads page of the Irish Pony Club website for details of new games and revised games.