Position Vacant - Accounts Administrator (Part Time)
The Irish Pony Club wish to recruit Accounts Administrator (Part-Time), either qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician, with relevant experience where they were solely responsible for the maintenance of Accounting records, with the production of Management and Statutory Accounts.
We are looking for someone who is a good communicator, flexible, a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. The candidate must be experienced with Microsoft Office suite, and have used various Accounting and Payroll packages. The role will be 2-2.5 days per week, and the salary will be commensurate with experience.
The Irish Pony Club office is based in Urlingford, Co Kilkenny.
- Preparation of Management and Statutory Accounts
- Maintenance of Accounts using Big Red Cloud
- Full accounts function of the office including, Payments, Invoicing, Cash Collection
- Administration of Irish Pony Club Membership including the Membership Database on ItsPlainSailing
- Planning and Management of Cash Flow
- Preparation of Annual IPC Budget and Discipline Budgets
- Administration of Payroll (Thesaurus)
- Annual Review of Branch Accounts
- Preparation of audit files and liaison with auditors
- Responsible for banking
- Ad Hoc Finance and Administrative tasks
- Attendance at Finance Committee Meetings, and National Championships
Closing date for registration of your application is Monday 14th September 2020 at 5.00pm.