IRISH PONY CLUB CRITERIA FOR INCLUSION ON THE INSTRUCTORS REGISTER
- Approval of the qualification, skill and experience of the applicant by the IPC Training Committee.
- Letter of acceptance from the Garda Vetting Bureau within the last 5 years.
- Certificate of attendance at a Sport Ireland, Safeguarding 1 Course. From January 2018, this will have to be within the last 3 years.
- Up-to-date First Aid Certificate.
- Attendance at Instructor Training organised by one of the following The Pony Club, Irish Pony Club, HSI, BHS or FEI affiliates
- 2 CPD points to be attained each year.
- Payment of €20 fee for Inclusion on the Register.
Please make sure all documentation is up to date and 2CPD points have been obtained.