Carbery Hunt Branch Show Jumping Bonanza
The Carbery Hunt Branch Show Jumping Bonanza will take place on Sunday 29th April 2018 at West Cork Equine Centre.
The Indoor Arena starts at 10am and the entry fee is €15 per class.
- Micro (Cross Poles) 2 rounds. Please Register by 11am.
- Mini Approx 50/60cm. 2 rounds.
- Followed by team competition. Best 3 members scores to count. Nation cup style.
- Team Event 1, €40 per Team
- Any team competition 75cm, 4 members in a team.
- Teams can be made up from different clubs.
- Rosettes and Prizes with Rugs to winning team. Kindly sponsored by O’Briens Saddlery.
- Team Event 2
- Area 5 inter-branch team competition, 4 members from same club, 2 jumping 80cm, 2 jumping 90cm.
- Beautiful Silver Cup to winning team with long tailed rosettes for 1st-3rd.
The Outdoor Arena Starts at 11am.
- Midi 75cm
- Maxi 90cm/1m
NB. All competitors must be members of the Irish Pony Club in order to compete.
A raffle will also take place in aid of the Bandon Autism Parents Support Group.
Please click here, to download and print the flyer containing all of the event details.
For more information, please contact Emma Hilliard (DC) 087 676 8701, Lucy Kingston (Ass DC) 087 286 9789, Mary Horgan (Secretary) 085 838 1158, Sarah O’Driscoll (Treasurer) 086 109 7373, Susan McCarthy (PRO) 086 168 1675.